COVID Guidelines & Protocols
Spa Elizabeth holds a high standard in disinfection and sterilization protocols and has fully trained staff on using proper PPE (personal protective equipment) to avoid the spread of COVID-19. We’ve listed a few additional changes and safety precautions for your visit to ensure the safety of all.
- All visits are by appointment only.
- Stay at home if you are sick or symptomatic.
- Appointment times will be staggered, and we will see less guests daily. Therefore:
- 100% of your appointment cost will be retained if we do not receive a cancellation notice within 24 hours of your scheduled service start.
- Cough/sneeze into your elbow – not your hands.
- All appointments will require a credit card to hold the appointment.
- All guests must wear masks upon entry.
- All Spa Provider Staff will wear face masks at all times.
- We will capture your credit card number upon booking, over the phone.
- Gratuity may be added to your credit card on file with your verbal approval.
For Your Safety
- When a staff member is potentially sick, we will take extra measures to ensure the health of our guests and other staff. This may result in a cancelled appointment. It is for everyone’s health and safety.
- All treatment rooms/areas will be wiped down and disinfected between each guest.
- Tools are thoroughly cleaned between each guest. Tools are rinsed with soap and water, placed in a CDC approved disinfecting solution for 10 minutes, and thoroughly rinsed prior to drying.
- Surfaces in treatment rooms, common areas and product bottles are wiped down with a CDC approved disinfectant.
- Linens are treated with extra care after use and washed in hot water with detergent and bleach.
Please do not hesitate to reach out, should you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you all again and, as always, we thank you for your continued support.